Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Thoughts

I always try to take time admidst the hustle and bustle of this day to remember all I have to be thankful for. I feel like I have so much this year. I am so greatful for my husband, who just loves me no matter what. I am grateful for my children. They all love me and have my best interests at heart. I am also thankful for the way they are raising my grandchildren. Those little children are like new breath breathed into an old world. I am thankful for the gospel and for my testimony of life after death. Those who die live on still. They live with out the encumbrance of an old tired body, but they are the same humor and all. We live in an age of indifference and apathy and I am glad I have none of that. I have a life filled with goodness and love. Thank you to all of you who make that possible for me. I love you and am so thankful for you all.
Posted by Picasa
A Thankful heart will find in every hour some heavenly blessings.

1 comments:

Jan said...

Isn't that the truth -- I am very blessed as well and I am grateful every day for what I have. Thanks for a great post!