Wednesday, April 2, 2008

California

Ron and I were able to go our to California for a QUICK trip for our nieces wedding. It was a wonderful time. This is a picture of us on the beach.
However this is what we had to ride home in. It only held a total of 20 people and that included the pilots!! But it was an adventure and we had fun of course...until we got to the airport and discovered that they had lost MY luggage! We are hoping for a call from them, but until then...All my clothing, pictures, makeup, hair stuff, souvenirs, etc is all gone. So until I get my camera card back this is it for the blogging!
Jason was so good. He charmed all the stewardesses. It is amazing what a smile from a baby can do.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys are home safe! We missed you all so much.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I cannot believe they lost your luggage!! How sad for you. But we are glad you guys had such a good time. And we can't wait to hear more about it. Love you guys.

Jan said...

Looks like a lovely trip to me and fun to see a glimpse of Sarah over your shoulder!

Alicia said...

Ron and Jenny,

Just wanted to say thank you for the visit, it was really, really needed. You helped lift my spirit. We love you, but miss you so much more now.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahaha! Good times almost dying on an airplane!! loved it!