Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Memories......

We had a wonderful christmas and these are just a few moments of fun that were captured! This is all the Doans that were there on Christmas Eve at Grandma Fish's House.
This is Ron and my Mom (Deannie Fish) sporting their new hats!
This is Annie's new hat. I love this shot of her just pure happy!
This was a really fun night for me. Natalie, Hannah, Jenna, and I got all dressed up and went out for a night to see the Nutcracker up in Gallatin. The whole evening was just so enjoyable. Thanks Nat, you made my season!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Phogles said...

I love the hats! Especially Ron's; he looks like Farmer Hoggett from the movie Babe. :o)

Allyson said...

We really did have a great Christmas! I really enjoyed that and am glad that you decided to blog about. Love you gramma!

Jeanne said...

Jenny, I want you to go to my blog site and read about a new way to machine sew your binding onto the front of your quilt. It's very, very AWESOME and EASY and makes your quilt look FABULOUS!!! My blog is: www.mylifeasaquilter.blogsspot.com. I think it's the first article. A gal talked me (on the phone) through the details of how to make it. I LOVE IT!! Please check it out. I bet you'll do a youtube about it. My blog isn't fancy at all. I just want you to see this NEW and EXCITING way to machine bind your quilt. Jeanne Crowell P.S. I watch you and make all your quilts. I am a student of yours also. Love you!

Jeanne said...

Jenny, I watch all your YouTube videos and have joined two of your classes. What I need help with is finding the correct size to cut the large piece of fabric and the small 4 pieces of fabric for your "Flying Geese". Please help me. I have so many quilts that need Geese and I have been putting them off due to not knowing how to size each different block. Most of them finish at 2 1/2 x 4 1/2. Help me! jcrow54@gmail.com Thank you in advance